Wednesday 9 November 2016

What Can I bring you as a QB coach ????


As a QB coach, more than a large knowledge about Football from great coaches in Europe, Canada and USA, i can bring you a deep understanding about resilience,  from my own  personal background. 

QB is probably the most complex position in sport ….. There are not 32 pretty good pro QBs in the World ….

Quarterbacking could be the essence of entrepreneurship and the meaning of the uniqueness. DO IT!! and BE DIFFERENT !!!



I can help you to be better leaders on and off the field, using mental trainings used in energetic medicine and my large knowledge in psychology and History. I love History because it s a lot of experiences that we can use….

My vision as a Qb coach  is helping you to « Earn the confidence » ….. Success or failure at Qb position is always related with the confidence !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !