Thursday 10 November 2016

MY QUESTIONS FOR EACH ASPECT OF THE LIFE !!! (volunteers welcomed to answer)


1) - As an pro or Elite Head Coach in Football, what do you expect from your QB coach ??? What is the main quality for a QB coach at a pro level ???

I would like to improve my coaching to get my chance, even for a short spring internship, to work with pro Qbs.

2) – What is your personal feeling when you touch very old coins ????

I am alone in life, and i like touching old coins. I feel connections with the former owners.

3) – What is the main thing you don t understand about the monetary system and the money management ???

I am very interested in the monetary system , because money is a key connection between people

4) – What is your view about colored diamonds ??? Fantasy or Scarcity ….. ???

For me, colored diamonds are « miracles » from the bottom of the Earth….. Nobody can plan what kind of color we could find.

5) – As a woman, what do you expect from a life partner ???

I am single, but in fact, my expectations are only Kindness and Well being. I would like to feel "myself" and peacefull.

6) are you afraid about disability ???

I am disabled (above the knee amputee) after 3 cancers ….. Some people think i am a WARRIOR, others think i should be treated like a … baby. What is your opinion ???

Contact : Michael J.P. LAURENT mila.solidus.ltd@protonmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !