Friday 18 December 2015

Why i invented the concept of « « OUTSOURCED RESOURCES BANKING » » ???


Money, like Love, is a complex concept ……. I was born in 1976 and as far as i can remember … At not single moment in my chilhood and in my education, money has been associated with a reward . !!!!

i should ask for pocket money, ask what i needed …. i grew up in DEPENDENCY …. I never received an Xmas gift i had not asked !! and i am still single

and most often isolated because of stammering, cancers and my amputation in 2001. It s the reason i love my numismastic collection, i feel connected with humans in the past time.

I grew up DEPENDENCY about money and CREDIT is DEPENDENCY !!!

We all depends at least a little from others ….. But to feel free to build the entrepreneurial project you want !!!

Contact me : mila.solidus.ltd@mail.ru

my colored diamonds, and most important my versatile background,  will be an in kind contribution in your capital to back your projects.... No dependance, no loans, i will be paid on your success





No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !