Tuesday 1 December 2015

AS A QB COACH IN RUSSIA, I AM LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP

The Yaroslavl Rebels, from the first league of American Football in Russia, have given me the opportunity to get a business visa for coaching their Quarterbacks in 2016 ..... 

I AM LOOKING FOR A SINGLE CORPORATE PARTNER to help me to spend more time in Russia during the next season !!!! I practice a lot online coaching,but for a french cancer survivor and an amputee, being a QB coach in Russia for a second season,, it s a RARE HUMAN EXPERIENCE !!!

In exchange of a modest financial support (life in Russia is not expensive), i offer you to be associated with this challenge, a visibility on this pro blog and on my twitter account and a FULL YEAR OF FREE ADVICES IF YOU THINK TO INVEST IN DIAMONDS (I am HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader, jewelry designer and i have contacts in the diamond district in antwerp, like you can see on my pro blog with the links on the main page)








I know well Russia, like you can see on the two others pictures below

ARBAT, in Moscow

In a train to go in the Far East !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !