Saturday 19 December 2015

please spread .... A banker should be SANTA CLAUS !!!


My name is Michael J.P. LAURENT, i am French , 39 years old …. and CEO / Founder of Mila Solidus Ltd, HK. I am also a private QB coach, trained by coach Paul-Vincent Miraval, former EFAF technical Director. I am involved currently with the Yaroslavl Rebels in the Russian first league. 

 I coped with cancers several times, a brain surgery, septicaemia and an amputation …. Traveling is not easy and expensive, even if i have been able to be in Siberia by train last august !!! So, i would like to use the social media to bring THIS XMAS message…. about the purpose of my company.

GIVE ME A VISIBILITY AND CHANCE TO HELP OTHERS !!!

That s my twitter account to see my email adress !! https://twitter.com/milasolidus_hk

I dreamed to be an Emergency manager, i followed many courses in the Justice Institute of British Columbia … , including ICS 300. But i lost my left leg, it has broken my dream because i have problems to get an artificial leg !!!

So, Mastered in Geography with honorable mention, a long time numismatist, and graduated from SMWW in Sports Management, I focused my research skills to develop a sustainable methodology on the monetary system, because of the social impact of the financial crisis…. I wanted to become emergency manager to mitigate pain …. Economy is creating  now a massive social pain !!!!. I am not crazy about crypto currencies or complementary currencies. I called my concept « Outsourced Resources Banking » !!  because i am a numismatist for 25 years , i know very well the meaning of money …. (world rarely defined in the french financial books) …. I have even an R8 coin (a VF roman denarius) in my collection (less 3 coins known, the highest rank for the numismatic scarcity).

Unfortunatly, with  innovative ideas OUTSIDE the research department of a university, it s hard to get an audience !!!

So, i developed my own technical skills …..

For 2 years, i am HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader and also Jewelry designer. I have great personal contacts in the Diamond District in Antwerp. I have been able to purchase a significant number of rare and quality colored diamonds.

But if i have now some pretty good pro skills at the Elit level, in a field still mysterious for many people …. I would like to use these stones and my skills for my initial project : MITIGATING THE SOCIAL IMPACT OF THE FINANCIAL CRISIS WITH AN INNOVATIVE MONETARY METHODOLOGY AND THE RAREST ASSET ON THE EARTH, COLORED DIAMONDS.

  i would love to be a touch with bankers, to skyrock my company, and explain them my thought …… AND MY WISH FOR A PARTNERSHIP , ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !!!


THE FINANCIAL WHEEL

How works the financial liquidity ????

only WITH RESSOURCES ……… When money was in physical metal, it was a political need to find these commodoties !!!! more physical gold and silver available could mean more financial liquidity and a rich Kingdom or Empire

When money became a debt, the reserve currencies in the world, served to back credits …… !!!
for UP COMING tangible or untangible RESSOURCES created  with an increasing productivity !!!!

what happen now ????

Financial liquidity has been created out of clear limits, and the financial products are « money like » with a monetary value ….. The Western countries have built their prosperity on debts !!! With the USD as a reserve currency, the Western banks have still a massive power in the world ….

With many QE from all the central banks, the financial liquidity in the world is extremely available, but The West has no more a lot of UP COMING RESSOURCES to back this liquidity !!!

and we will jump in a digital currencies system, because CASH represents only the « less bad" value and the most liquid asset inside the money supply !!

The MASSIVE financial liquidity available makes risen the prices of all tangibles assets ….. and stocks!!! BIG MONEY invests in tangible assets !! It would be hyperinflation if all this liquidity get out the banks !!!

What is the social impact ??

Wealthy people can invest in tangible assets or buy companies ….. like the famous businessman Pierre Drahi !!! but money is out the real economy ….useful for people.

To make run peacefully all the financial liquidity available, it s important to find a new form of ressource ….. and new form of collateral …..

MY START UP IS BASED ON THE PARADIGM THAT THE RAREST ASSET ON THE EARTH, THE COLORED DIAMONDS, IS PERFECT FOR THIS GOAL !!!

The diamond market is focused for luxury, lovers and investors ….. I think there is way also for entrepreneurs and bankers !!!

The success of social media worlwide invites me to think that the communities have an unlimited power to create new tangibles or untangible ressources ….. for more security, more health and more sustainability for the Mankind !!!!

Showing up or a reserve of value are the two main interests for a colored diamond !!!!! CAN AN ECONOMY WORKS IF THE FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY TURNS ONLY BETWEEN BIG MONEYS ??? I DON T THINK SO …..


SO, MY ARGUMENT IS THAT THE COLORED DIAMONDS COULD BE AN ORIGINAL IN-KIND CONTRIBUTION IN THE CAPITAL OF AN ENTREPRENEURIAL PROJECT AT EARLY STAGE …. A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MUST BE « RESULT ORIENTED » AND DOESN T NEED LOANS AT THIS PERIOD, BUT ONLY A GUARANTEE …

Money has been created in Electrum (alloy gold and silver), 2600 YEARS AGO,  as a GUARANTEE, for people unable to produce tangible goods to barter them ……(soldiers, public workers). The Gold/silver/copper monetary system came a bit later to diversify the exchanges.

Even Micro credits must be pay back and involves depency ….. Once, the entrepreneurial project is running, credits are useful, to invest only !!!

I know the Banks and the Financial companies are always looking for tangibles assets ….. to back their credits !!! 

 and i know the lab grown and synthetic diamonds market is increasing  because of the morality issues about the exploitation of   natural diamonds  !!!
  
I have an answer for each problem ...




I OFFER THEM MY BACKGROUND AS A SCHOLARLY MANAGER, MY PRO SKILLS IN THE DIAMOND BUSINESS FROM ANTWERP….. , AND MY CURRENT AND UPCOMING STONES AS COLLATERALS !!



AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THEM THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE TO DEVELOP MY RESEARCH ON THE MONETIZATION OF TANGIBLE ASSETS, and  MAKE RUN SEVERAL SUSTAINABLE ENTREPRENEURIAL PROJECTS BEING INCLUDED IN THEIR CAPITAL …….

« upon these diamonds, we could build companies »

I CAN T TRAVEL A LOT TO MARKET MY IDEA, TOO EXPENSIVE AND TOO EXHAUSTING , SO, I HOPE THAT THE READERS WILL SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO MAKE ME IN TOUCH WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE.








and others ......



No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !