Friday 25 December 2015

QUARTERBACKING YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL LIFE !!!!

This Xmas day, i change the name of this research blog, to become focused on my main skills : QB coaching and resources management !!!

Being Quarterback at a high level, it s like being a Jedi .... There is not even 32 powerful Quarterbacks to play at the higher level on the Earth !!!

I consider QB position is also a very good training to cope with the current challenges in the life ...... I don t want only  to teach players, i want to teach to become better human beings ..... who hold problems.

With our UNIQUE VIEW, about the monetary system, using colored diamonds as collateral, I consider my company Mila Solidus Ltd, HK has a powerful potential to develop in the upcoming months and years !!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !