Monday 15 February 2021

HOW TO BUY GEMS AND JEWELRY ?

People wear Gems for Thousands years ! as a protection or to define them. 

Recently, I tried an experience in Jewelry Fan Art. I designed this ring to honore one of my favorite movie ever Alita Battle Angel, and my favorite female character in movie : Alita


I have tried to imagine a soldier ring she could wear, in white gold. For the Fans, the 99 is on the ring, like the symbols of Marc and the satellite Deimos. For the main Gem, I used a purple garnet, The etymology of garnet is meaning Seed, and purple , it's majesty and a major color in the movie 


 

 

Gems are your connections with the Natural World, and Jewelry has to be YOU ! Big jewelry brands offers you a SOCIAL STATUS , GEMIDEM offers you an identity, a unique way to tell your story. 

As a senior student in Tibetan Medicine , I know the Gems have a special power. 

That s the Ring I created for me ! 

A rare bicolore sapphire, yellow gold and a latin quote PER ASPERA AS ASTRA 

 





WE GUARANTEE YOU AN UNIQUE JOURNEY IN JEWELRY, BECAUSE YOU WILL BECOME YOUR OWN LUXURY BRAND and we offers you a way to connect with people with heal with Gems in Asia, to tell their stories. 

Our vision A person = a Gem , that s the real green marketing because you will be connected with a part of the Earth.

We plan to create some GEMIDEM clubs, where people could compare their journey. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !