Monday 15 February 2021

ABOUT ME

My name is Michael J.P. LAURENT, I am HRD ANTWERP CERTIFIED DIAMOND GRADER  since 2014. And Consultant Numismate (INS life member).





I am also an American Football Coach and a senior student in Tibetan medicine. I am a disabled (3PV) who suffered a lot from discrimination, and I developed the concept of disabled branding. My motto , LESS LEG, More Movements™ … If you make your disability a story, and forget the physical aspect,  it become a social link with others. I prefer 3PV in French because it means PERSONNE PHYSIQUEMENT PLUS VULNERABLE. « Vulnerability is the Right concept for more equality. 






I truly believe the Human journey is a sensible balance between the Limbic system and the Neo cortical. #Limbic&Neocortical and GEMIDEM IS AN EFFORT TO MAINTAIN THIS BALANCE ! .... with Coins (neocortical) and Gems (limbic). There are the most ancient forms of luxury ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !