Thursday 6 January 2022

ABOUT ME

 My name is Michael J.P. LAURENT. I was born in France on April 22th 1976. I found that my own experience in life is the reflection of the current chaos in the world. So, I would like to bring balance. 


I am Above the knee amputee since 2001  but I really suffered from 2 things in life : 

1) being socially moved away after my cancer and amputation , without support, only because the Nanny state should care about everything. 

2) lack of windows available to show off and be useful on the pro life , because the paradigm for economics is only based on production. 

I developed a lot of skills and I acquired a lot of experiences the last two decades and now I know how to go out this training ! we live currently in a chaotic world and my pro purpose is creating more balance, more sustainability, by teachings and projects management and on a inclusive way 





No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !