Tuesday 28 November 2017

I AM LOOKING FOR A FOOTBALL COACHING JOB OR INTERNSHIP IN NORTH AMERICA !


 
Michael J.P. LAURENT
Résidence « Petit Nice »
Bat 2 – Appart 1
137, chemin de Beauregard
13100 AIX EN PROVENCE (FRance)
Cell : under request.
Born april 22 1976



Graduated as a Coach by the French Federation in 1995, i have had several coaching duties with Special Teams for the U19 in the team in my city. I lost my left leg in 2001 because of cancer and have been out of fields because of my physical re education, my college studies (I have a Master Degree in Historical Geography and I am certified as a Diamond expert) and also discrimination with my disability.

In 2005 2006, i completed online several certificates in this sport management Institute : www.smww.com , including Athlete management, Broadcasting, Football Management and Scouting.

My coaching career returned to life since 2014, after a trip in Russia.
2015 ; QB coach Yaroslavl Rebels (First league), Russia, QB clinic in Grenoble, France. QB clinic Antwerp, Belgium (U19, U16 including a girl)
2016 : QB coach Yaroslavl Rebels, Assistant OL coach Team Russia. Guest Special teams coach for YTDP (Youth Tackle Development program), Belgium
2017 : QB coach Yaroslval Rebels, Guest coach at the Training Camp in Vladivostok for the 2016 Far East Champion (Wild Pandas) and … signed as a Consultant for the Yakustk Boturs (Mythic Warriors) for the Far East Tournament in Russia, Passing game management clinic in Cluj, (Romanian Champions ).
2018 : a shadow coaching opportunity with the Berlin Adler. Still Qb coach in Yaroslavl
Early 2016, I learned in Montreal from QB coach Ron Aboud, at the Junior College level. I attended 2 coaching clinics in UK in 2016 and 2017, managed by former players and coaches from NFL Jacksonville Jaguars. I have been Guest coach in Nimes (second league, France) in 2017, invited by a former Guest coach with NY Giants, named Franco Arellanos. I feel familiar with the mindset in Professional Football, because of my clinics in UK and the fact i coached in Team Russia under the tenure of former NFL players (Tony Simmons and Talib Wise) who lead the coaching staff. Coach Arellanos taught me many things about the pro game, like another guest coach with the Philadephia Eagles in 2002, a russian coach named Vasily Dobryakov.
With my coaching experience in Russia, i learned how to manage tough athletes with a very straight communciation. I have been invited by local TV in my camp in Vladivostok too. And I read a lot about the Game, Finding the winning edge by Bill Walsh and Eyes up by Terry Shea are clearly my favourite books about the offense. My daily job as an independant diamond expert shows i am a person focused on details. Coaches expects from pro athletes the best efficiency in the use of their body. Walking on one leg, with two crutches, this expectation is my daily life ! I can teach the resilience too. So, I feel very confident to fill a summer internship position in a pro coaching staff because my resume can show my passion for the game , my understanding of the game, my ability to create relationships, and the fact i could fit easily in the group and bring something positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !