Tuesday 19 May 2020

FEED YOUR SINGULARITY !

Is Happiness mean being rich, handsome , famous or even in good health ? I don t think so. I believe that Happiness is a feeling of fulfillment , if we are the right place at the right time, with the right people. Jewelry can bring happiness if the Jewel symbolizes this « Holy Space ». A Jewel makes us UNIQUE, but also is a tangible element in the space-time to make us remember « special feelings ». I am above the knee amputee and cancer survivor. I imagined this ring with a rare gem, a colored sapphire. Wisdom and Power are the Key words for the Sapphire, it should symbolize Wisdom to enjoy the present day and Power to remember my accomplishment. The Latin quote « PER ASPERA AD ASTRA » means « By hard ways to the star » , to keep with me the idea of being a lifetime student of Happiness. Life is a journey. Gold 18K because it was in harmony with this special Sapphire. My vision is that nice jewelry is built around special gems and special stories . 

DISABILITY MAKE YOU UNIQUE ! SO FEED YOUR SINGULARITY !














No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !