Wednesday 24 May 2017

Building the monetary RESILIENCE ..

 As a sport coach (American Football) and Cancer survivor, i am really interested in Health and Well Being .... I tried traditional energetic medicines with major success. And i really trust these ancient methods...

As a Numismatist for 25 years , I know the nature of money .... I really dislike the current financial and monetary paradigm. Even involved in the Diamond business, I never see a price increases, i see only the value of currency which decrease. "Money debt" can be created without limits and gives the illusion the growth can be unlimited .... That s false !! This cheap money and easy credit has created a so egoistic and dumb human society ... 

As an entrepreneur, with a scholarly background, as a gemmologist, I must create wealth or only improve something in rhe quality of life ... 

Mila Solidus Ltd, HK is a new kind of business incubator .... !!! I can t accept that traditional knowledge worldwide could disappear because of an insane Globalization and mad run for profits ... I want that my children and my players live long and peaceful lifes, wirh a deep understanding of the human potential. As a coach and a manager, i must improve the quality of life, and i really trust the ancient and local methods. So, the shares of my start up, backed by the rarest assets on Earth (Natural colored diamonds) can be used as  in kind contributions or collateral to back projects at early stages ...

I want my American Football players get all the knowledge to improve through space and time. 

The Stones money system which has been used on the Island of Yap is our inspiration ... to create a such "diamond money" 

Contact : Michael J.P. LAURENT CEO / Founder Mila Solidus Ltd, HK mila.solidus.ltd@protonmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !