Thursday 14 January 2016

Looking for a diamond, Become ""ODYSSEUS"" in Antwerp !!

HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader since august 2014, I have met a lot of people in the Diamond District. I should appear relax in this place, because people who don t know me talk me often first in Flemish or Hebrew…  (I don t speak Flemish and i am just beginning to learn slowly Hebrew) ….
But now, for my company and my own state of mind, nothing is more a pleasure for me than a visit at the shop l Odyssee, appelmanstraat 23. The first time, i met Isaac and Lora, the two managers, the diamond world was an unknown universe for me. I was "lost in translation" in  the famous diamond district . I was looking for a place to live during my training at the HRD (Hoge Raad voor Diamant, Diamond High Council) and  I had a little money from a legacy and buy several diamonds could be a good idea for my savings …. 18 months later, Isaac is now a pretty good friend and i am fully involved in the diamond business, like an insider in this district, where i go every 3 months. 
The Diamond World is an Elitist world !!! It can be stressful for people who know nothing about precious stones, and look only for a engagement ring…..  Be a Foreign Millionaire or a bus driver with only 1500 euros as a budget for an engagement ring, you will be treated  the same manner at l Odyssee, appelmanstraat 23. I feel like « at home » in their shop and i have seen my friend working with many different kind of  clients …. 
Do you want a course in gemmology ??? that s the second very positive point at l Odyssee, appelmanstraat 23. Isaac and Lora spend many time to explain each element. Many shops want only to sell, they want to sell only  for clients FULLY aware of each element in the buying process …. 
Lora is an outstanding teacher, she has patience, an amazing knowledge and a very high sense of elegance about Jewelry.
and for Isaac, I can t imagine he could be unable to fit perfectly with your wish, your budget and find you the right stone.  
Looking for a diamond, a trip in l Odyssee, appelmanstraat 23, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER ….. You will be self confident to talk about one of the rarest asset on the Earth.

PS : check them on TripAdvisor !!!!





1 comment:

  1. I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. custom jewelry dallas

    ReplyDelete

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !