Thursday 14 January 2016

A QUARTERBACK RING FOR THE SUPERBOWL !!!!

Martial Arts are probably the best sports on the Earth, because they mix personal development and physical performance !!!
The Quarterback position is on the same pattern ……The  Personal and mental skills to quarterback an offense are more important than physical abilities. Self confidence is a key element for a QB !!
Jewelry is an element to show up, keep luck and self confidence. A championship ring is a North American tradition as a collectible memento for the actual players and team officials to keep for themselves to symbolize the victory.
As an insider in the diamond business in Antwerp and  Jewelry designer, i have decided to create a ring to show my proud to coach the Quarterback position …. I am a private Qb coach, currently enrolled with the Yaroslavl Rebels in the Russian First league… I have been trained by coach Paul Vincent Miraval, former EFAF Technical Director and i will be in Montreal, Canada   from tomorrow to january 22 to increase again  my coaching skills. When i will watch the Super Bowl 50, .... in Russia, I will probable wear this ring below.




GOLD 18 KT, Diamonds D- E, VS - SI , 0.07 to 0.12 ct
This ring has been hand-made in Antwerp, with my own design.
I will manage a QB clinic in Yaroslavl, Russia. February 6 and 7. You can contact the Rebels if you want to attend : AFC.Rebels.yar@gmail.com 







3 times cancers survivor and above the knee amputee, graduated in Korean acupuncture, former student in this sport training institution (http://www.sportsmanagementworldwide.com / )  and also in emergency management, My difference as a private Qb coach is that i will  TEACH you ….. TO SURVIVE physically and mentally at this position. I am focused on the best use of the body and the ability to support your mind, to perform !!!! and my knowledge is also based on my own experience to cope with the harder challenge in life .....

So, My teaching is based on the resilience , personalized for the QB position (all levels accepted because i am focused on a specific problem lived from Pee Wee to Pros ranks)

personalized sessions possible, it depends my availability as a diamond trader. Online support also possible with Hudl.com




1 comment:

  1. Michael you are a CHAMPION!! Great that you have an Argyle diamond and I look forward to seeing you in 2016.
    Your Australian-French friend, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !