Thursday 15 October 2015

COLORED DIAMONDS CURRENCY SYSTEM - A Bluish Grey Diamond

I am a numismatist for 25 years .... I have hundreds of old and antique coins, the rarest in my collection is clearly this roman denarius below. Two specimens only are known in the World !!!

In the current period, we see an insane monetary policy from the Central Banks worldwide .... With my experience as a numismat, i really understand "money". It s the Reason I develop the concept of "Outsourced Resources Banking" on this pro blog


 

For a year, i am a HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader, and i go regularly to work in Antwerp, Belgium.

 

LOOK AT THIS COLOR DIAMOND BELOW !!! "BLUISH GREY" IS A RARE COLOR .... 


 

This colored diamond is in my own collection ..... In my opinion, it worths around 6000 euros !!!

We will use it to test the concept of "Outsourced Resources Banking" that we have explained in St Petersburg, Russia .....

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !