Tuesday 23 September 2014

VIVID ORANGE DIAMOND to sell

This is a rare Vivid orange yellow diamond certified by the HRD ..... As a HRD Antwerp certified diamond grader, I guarantee the clarity is VS, at least, VS1. A Star of David is also clearly visible on the Stone. 

This diamond is Type I b (Only 0.1% of all the gem quality natural diamonds).... The orange color is related with the level of Nitrogen during the growth of the stone. 

i sell this diamond to raise money to increase my ability to find and sell rare gems and antique coins.  I have also begun to create jewelry ..... ( please visit the first article on http://www.raregemsandcoinsI SELL .blogspot.fr/ ) ..... I am a third time cancer survivor and above the knee amputee. i climbed a mountain in May ( http://www.sidestix.com/8481/may-featured-user-michael-laurent/ ) ,  and make a first wonderful  trip in russia a month ago .... I am also a good shooter (  http://www.icore.org/CylindersTurn/CT_Mar11_web.pdf  P. 4) 

but all is more difficult with a single leg and require more preparation.....  

This vivid orange diamond can be for you, both a good tangible investment and the perfect stone for an outstanding ring.

contact me at : mlaurent.diamondgrader@gmail.com for any question









1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. sell platinum diamond ring

    ReplyDelete

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !