Friday 12 September 2014

DO YOU WANT PRECIOUS STONES ???

My company "MILA SOLIDUS LIMITED", based in Hong Kong has been created to go at the next level with the concept of "Outsourced Resources Banking". I think this financial methodology is the best way to cope with current and upcoming financial disasters world wide ..... because the banking system is currently insolvent.

I have no doubt that shares will play a monetary rule in a near futur .... because shares is not money !!! I am proud to own 0.1% of the Company Kalimantan Gold.

I think precious metal will return as a pillar of a monetary system !!! and the precious stones are the best reserve of value.

As a HRD Antwerp certified diamond grader, I have received also the best education possible about diamonds .... and staying weeks in Antwerp helped me to learn a lot about the financial world with the Elits. So, I can help you to purchase precious stones at a very affordable prices, to help you to get TOP tangible assets. I will offer a good price for 2 reasons : - i want people get top goods to protect theirs assets. - i know the right people in Antwerp to find the rare and beautiful stones and that s my pleasure.... , not to find the more expensive.

 
Sapphires (Prices under request) - Blue stones come from Afghanistan

Necklace with Sapphires from Madagascar and diamonds (quality SI) (more infos and Price under request)

Earrings with Sapphires from Madagascar and Diamonds (quality SI) (more infos and Price under request)

  Diamond SI2 certified by IGI, on a necklace in Gold ( more infos and Price under request)

THE FIRST RING I CREATED ..... Certified Sapphire 2.39 carats from Ceylan, on a ring in white Gold with two diamonds in pear shape... (More infos and Price under request)

THE SECOND RING I CREATED ....  A 2.14 ct Sapphire from Afghanistan, on a Ring in white gold with small diamonds (More infos and price under request)

THE THIRD RING I CREATED ..... A 1.63 ct Saphir from Ceylan on a white gold ring with 4 small diamonds (More infos and prices under request)

A pink diamond certified by HRD .... I have taken this picture this morning, near the safe in my bank .... I am waiting , by FEDEX, an orange diamond 0.40 ct , VS1 with a Star of David. 

Send me your emails at mlaurent.diamondgrader@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    4 diamond tanmaniya

    ReplyDelete

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !