Friday 27 December 2013

My Wish for 2014 !!!

For 18 months, I explained you on this research blog a new monetary paradigm , based on 2 main facts.
•    Money has been invented to be a guarantee (not a value, not  a debt).
•    Private Banks can and must create money, but not the national currency .

The social pain worldwide nowadays is “heart breaking” and has no sense, because there are ways to be innovative and mitigate problems …..

I have a training in Emergency management !! However, I am disabled  ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaUCsyO4tzc    ) and will never be include in a HAZMAT team …. It’s the reason I decided to focus my research skills on the world financial crisis …… 


My main wish for 2014  is to find some partners and a way to spread the concept of “Outsourced Resources Banking” on two fields :  Skills management and Emergency management.


The current financial system worldwide is not sustainable, it’s time to think , WHY ..??

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !