Monday 14 March 2022

BE HAPPY AND BE USEFUL

 An interesting enlightement about human relationships ....


I walk on only one leg with crutches, I am an amputee ...and I walked on the main avenue and hear a little boy ask about his mum about my amputation. I like answer little kids about my missing limb, they are less dumb than adults. 
But I chat with the mum and she told me, seeing I am not a bad guy "we don t dare to discuss and connect with people like you" .... so disabled. But my real disability is the loneliness since childhood and them after with disability ... growing up with a toxic family , my brother taken his one life, no friends, no warm Xmas, and no prosthetic leg, because I have a short stump and I would need a peaceful life style .... so, I have been aware this kind of attitude has only FEED my real disability. 

so, French writer Jean Paul Sartre said "Hell is other people" .... he was right ! with judgement and considering I was ashamed of my physical appearance , people only feed my pain for decades. so, be yourself and stay only with people who move you up and who are with you in bad time ... Those deserve to be with you in good time. 

And on the other side, we like to hate our Elites ..... but let think a minute, why hate our elite ? it means we need them ....... Most people like to be lead by people with a powerful appearance, the right degree , the correct background .... instead to be lead by people who care about you.... The essence of real leadership is caring ... 

Who follow a caring leader ? a person who want a solution, a really independent person .... 
Who follow a prestigious leader ? someone who need to be lead ...

It means our lives are absolutely not driven by compassion or rationality but by emotions..... And I. love how Sowa Riga teaches us to embrace emotions to be stronger .....Abrahamic religions have a different speech and reject emotions , so natural , and enhance the need to be ....close to God.

When his Holiness explain that the purpose of life is "to be happy and to be useful" .... that s it !

Be happy , know yourself and be surround with the right people who fit with you

Be useful : add a value , without fear to be personally attacked, because you are to help for others, to make others better ... it creates the good emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !