Friday 7 December 2018

(American) Football : my source of inspiration … #ilovecoachingfootball


I am French, i was born april 22 1976 and i lost my left leg because of cancer.

The first game i saw : Super Bowl XXVI and the Redskins' win over the Bills.

I have fallen in love for this sport, which involved team spirit, discipline , strategy, work ethic and a lot of physical intensity.

Graduated as a coach by the French Federation of American football in 1995, this game has been a large source of inspiration for me, when i coped with cancers and when i lost my leg in 2001 !

With my own experience about resilience in life, and my huge passion for this game, i love coaching football because i know i can make players better on and off the field.


Article about me and pictures !


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !