Monday 7 August 2017

OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN


M. President,

My name is Michael J.P. LAURENT, i am French, 41 years old and for 3 years, i go regularly in Russia to coach « American Football », on my own money. In fact , it s a bad name, because for people in North America, this sport with helmets and shoulder pads is only known as « Football ».

I love coaching Football in Russia … I have even had last year the great honor to be included in the Coaching staff of the Russian National Team in a European Tournament in UK. I am above the knee amputee, i walk with crutches without an artificial leg, but i was extremely proud to be lined up and standing during the Russian national Anthem.

Russian athletes have natural abilities for Football. They are tough, they have a huge team spirit , they have a terrific defensive mindset, they love contacts. As a chess players, Russian love strategies and tactics. Russian players paid themselves for everything for the sport they love …. and They are extremely smart to find cheap solutions for any problem.

I love Football because I think Football is the best analogy of life …Effort, work ethic, team first , a place for any size and any weight, an unlimited number of strategies and tactics , Football is a science !!! Life is also a science, because it s a terrific challenge.

I should begun as Head Coach in the upcoming Far East Tournament in Khabarovsk on  september 8, 9 10 …. HC for the Eastern city in Russia : Yakutsk.

I never been there yet, but Thanks to social networks, i train them for 2 months … Drawing playbooks, videos analysis, programs

I just learned today the Far East tournament could be canceled because of the political struggles between US and Russia. It seems that Local political authorities in Khabarovsk don t like this competition …

Internationally, Russia and USA have 2 different visions about the World, the political competition is only there. But, for me,  there are so beautiful things both in Russia and in US. I love positive attitude in US and more than all, simple and straight scholarly books.

M. President, I will never ask for public money for american football in Russia. As a French, I know what is waste about public money management. The Russian League works hard to find sponsors, and it s good to let them work hard. But i beg you M. President to consider American Football in Russia as a reserve of talents both on and off the Field, they deserve a national recognition and even an international recognition because i have no doubt there are prospective pro players in Russia. There are, for sure,  spots for them in pro teams in USA.It s my wish for Future.

American football is played in 80 countries in the World and the National Russian Team is ranked 21 th in the list … Without even a public kopeck, but with national social support , I have no doubt that Russia can enter in the top 10.

So, M. President, I write you this open letter only to invite you to give support for a great Far East Tournament in 2017, because your countrymen deserves it. I hope coaches in US will support my letter.


Sincerely, 

Michael J.P. LAURENT








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !