Monday 30 January 2017

MY QUARTERBACKS AND THE MEDICAL INTANGIBLE HERITAGE !




As a CEO/Founder of Mila Solidus Ltd, HK , i created inside my company a Quarterback School (4cs Quarterback Club) based on the paradigm that the skills useful at QB position could be used in an entrepreneurial context.

Cancers survivor, I have seen how energetic medicine is efficient, like mental trainings and meditation.  Private QB coach, working in Russia and Belgium, including for the National Teams (Senior in Russia and U19 in Belgium), I am really interested in medical intangible heritage …. To protect my Qbs health and performances.

Therefore, i invite practioners Worldwide in scarce traditional medecines (I know already chinese and ayurvedic medicines ) to contact me to introduce me their practices and eventually discuss a business partnership ….








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !