Saturday 21 May 2016

Jacksonville Jaguars will help American Football in Russia .....

I am very happy with my booking for the coaching academy which will be lead by the Staff from the Jacksonville Jaguars in july in UK.

https://www.jagscampandacademy.com/coaching-academy

Graduated as a coach by the French Federation of American Football in 1995, trained by the former EFAF Technical Director Paul Vincent Miraval, In Montreal, by the famous QB coach Ron Aboud ..... Graduated from this Sport institute ( www.smww.com  ) , Following a class lead by NFL coaches in July, in UK, it will bring my football education at the next level .......

I will be able to help more my current Russian team .... I am the proud french QB coach for the Yaroslavl Rebels, in the Russian First League.








No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !