Thursday 10 March 2016

Why are you afraid in France ???


As a disabled currently living in France, I have the feeling to live in North Korea ……. Since i lost my left leg in 2001 because of a second malignant tumor (the first one in 1999 at 23 years old) , i heard a Mantra, a doxa, an untangible paradigm :

« YOU ARE UNABLE TO WORK » , ASK BENEFITS AS A DISABLED ET FORGET TO GET A CAREER ….

Any hug, any human warm in front a painful challenge at 25 years old …… ??? You kidd me !!! only the right to be happy to live in a country who give social benefits ….. But be aware, as a disabled in France , i am below others …., even with a Master Degree with a scholarship,  I have gave up my artificial leg in 2009, because the doctor was not skilled …. and i must go in the tribunal because a notary public has forbidden me to sign my father s legacy, because of my disability …. He is unhappy by my complaining

Welcome in France !!!!

Master degree in Geography, ICS 300 graduated from the Justice Institute of British Columbia , numismatist for 25 years, i am a private QB coach who works efficiently in Russia and Belgium



I traveled last august in the Selenga Valley and on the Baikal !!! 





I am also an ICORE life  member and i climbed a mountain in 2014




I am exhausted to waste my life in this country ...... For coaching, i have already my network overseas .... BUT I AM LOOKING FOR A CHANCE TO SHOW OUTSIDE FRANCE THAT COLORED DIAMONDS COULD BE A WONDERFUL IN KIND CONTRIBUTIONS TO SUPPORT SOME ENTREPRENEURIAL PROJECTS AT EARLY STAGES ... , especially in this period of "credit crunch" worldwide.... i explain everything on this pro blog and on my twitter account https://twitter.com/milasolidus_hk

For years, i have studied carefully many fields and i know how to create wealth in the current recession !!!! 

I ONLY NEED TO BE IN TOUCH WITH MORE PEOPLE .... 

FRANCE IS NOW A WEAK COUNTRY WITH WEAK PEOPLE ...... i AM A 3 TIMES CANCER SURVIVOR BUT EXHAUSTED BY THE FEAR OF THE DISABILITY IN FRANCE ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !