Wednesday 24 February 2016

INCREASING ALSO YOUR FINANCIAL RESILIENCE WITH A QB COACH !!!

My name is Michael J.P. LAURENT. I am 40 years old and a versatile background. Currently, i work as a Private Quarterback Coach, enrolled currently with the Yaroslavl Rebels in Russian Super League. I am also a Corporate Partner for this team… because i own a company involved in the Diamond Business.

As a QB coach, i have been trained and educated by Coach Paul Vincent Miraval, former EFAF Technical Director, and Coach Ron Aboud in Montreal. My teaching is focused on the way to increase the mental and physical resilience at the position and use the body efficiently ….

I am also a contributor for AFI …. et have links with football in Belgium.





 Numismatist for 25 years, i hold a master degree in geography and  i have also completed an ICS 300 training. I am really interested in the current financial crisis since 2007 and i manage this research blog where i developed new methodologies about the monetary system ….. I have a huge passion for the past knowledges …..

The French soldiers, during the Napoleonic wars , wear a earing in Gold as savings ……. Many investors want to protect theirs savings currently. Have you ever thought to create your own jewelry as savings … ???? 

As a HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader and a Jewelry designer, i can help  you !!!! 



Contact me Michael J.P. LAURENT at mila.solidus.ltd@mail.ru 



No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !