Saturday 25 October 2014

Precious metal and Precious stones as an investment

i am an HRD Antwerp Certified Diamond Grader ..... In a precedent post, I have shown you the rings I have created .... i am a numismatist for 25 years. I have been in Paris the last 4 days and I purchased several rare coins including a 16 th century COB in gold, and 2 obols from Carolus Magnus and his son....

In the sea of debt, precious metal and precious stones represent safe financial places .....

From my part, I think we are going to see in a near future a monetary revolution. The concept of "Outsourced Resources Banking" could find a position to play .... in a new system.
 
But currently, I want to offer people opportunities to protect theirs assets and to invest in universal goods ..... Precious stones, like diamonds or saphhires are among the best reserve of value, and physical gold should be more scarce in a near future. Rare coin is also a testimony of history ....., it has also been original gift
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !