Wednesday 1 January 2014

What to do in 2014 ?????

I don’t know if a monetary or a  stock market collapse will occur in 2014 …….. But I know the financial situation in the West is still in a big trouble. NOTHING is solved !!!  it was not the good idea to manage a debt problems with ….  more debts …

I think more debts is emitted to create  a huge  dependency from the State for the Western population (and being able to use the legal force easily)… and to win time ….. The financial system is sustainable  !!!  I blame only the cowardness ….. This situation  was predicable !!!

I have explained on this research blog how to create sustainable assets with a sustainable monetary system : “Outsourced Resources Banking” . 
Developing your social links would be my main advice for 2014 !!!!! NOTHING is more important for protection  than the social links !!!  Not gold or Stocks 


No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF THIS BLOG , now it s on sowarigpa.health

 JOIN ME NOW , it s on sowarigpa.health  a nex plateform and a new blog !